*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803748-Why-Do-I-Love-Writingcom
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#803748 added January 18, 2014 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
Why Do I Love Writing.com
Why do I love Writing.com? This is for Lyndsay Rae's Member Event Blog Challenge.

Having just finished a book called Writing is my Drink by Theo Pauline Nestor; I would have to say that Writing.com is part of my tribe. It is a place to find writers like myself looking to express themselves and grow as writers. It is a place to test out your voice in a caring environment where growth and understanding go hand in hand.

Writing.com is a soft place to land. It is also a place to be challenged and made accountable to your writing goals. It is up to you what you want it to be. It meets you where you are now and takes you forward. With confidence built, you can stretch your wings and the friends you have made along the way will cheer you on or give you the kick in the pants you need to strike out beyond your comfort zone.

I love this site. I come here each day to connect with those I have already met and those I will meet in the future. I come to learn and grow. I come to feel the essence of who I am as a writer, a member of this wonderful community. I come because I am drawn to it and I am grateful for my acceptance and my involvement.

I thank those who had the creative spark to start this site and those who add to it and keep it fresh and exciting. And this means everyone – from the Newbies to the Story Mistress and Story Master.

With Loving Gratitude. Let’s make 2014 all it can be.


© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803748-Why-Do-I-Love-Writingcom