*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804175-Dear-SM-and-SMs
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1785104
A variety of topics usually related to writing and art. Other topics may be included.
#804175 added January 23, 2014 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Dear SM and SMs
I was thrilled several years ago when I found this website. Writing is a passion. Reading is as important as well as educational for me. Many hours I invest into reading, and now because of finding writing.com, I invest many hours into writing.

WdC is a priceless and precious gift from you to me and the WdC members, because, I have learned much about writing, reviewing, reading, punctuation, written communication of many types, leadership, and more than my money could buy.

Friendship and having many activities in common is very dear and beneficial to me and I'm certain other members. I am not lonely or challenged with deprivation of other social maladies because I can log into Wdc and enjoy sharing my writing, thoughts, and helping members. Many members reach out to each other daily which would not happen in this special way if you had decided to do something other than create and build this website.

I know that many hours of planning, creating content, and figuring out how to make features and functions work for members were invested into Writing.com for everyone here and new members who will join us in the future.

Written communication is an art form, a challenge to be met because we are not face to face, and something that everyone on some level, even people who live with disABILITIES can enjoy. Much work has been accomplished so that this website is user friendly for many physical and mental challenges. I can tell and understand that you do as much as possible for making this website user friendly and easy to navigate, even for people who need a little help. I am one of the members who has challenges with disABILITIES. The recent changes are wonderful!

For people who live with disABILITIES, this site is treasure because often I/we may not be able to go out into the community as often as most people who can drive a car or ride a bicycle, or walk to their destination. On the internet, everyone is able to roam around this virtual world. I have a home here at WdC because I roamed around the internet and found you. I know personally that many members who have physical and mental challenges are happy and fulfilled active members who have worth and purpose because you provided a safe place for us to mingle and help each other. All of us have uniqueness and worth, something to share and offer a helping hand to each other when needed.

You created this special home for writers from the depths of your hearts. Going beyond and growing your hearts to include ways for members to purchase many items, one important item being upgrades of our accounts is a most precious gift to me and other people who need your generosity and gift.

I am writing, reviewing, and enjoying other activities because I feel that this is the very best writing website available to me. I will thank you and appreciate everything you have done and will do, and thank you again and again for my writing home.

Safe travels and many blessings.
*Smile* *Angel* *Thumbsup*

Viv (dogpack) & Bella (service dog)
"disABILITY WRITERS GROUPEveryone is welcome to join our family.
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN Give a no hassle gift for any occasion.
"disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN Join our gab cabin activities.
NaNo Winner 2011 http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/848245
http://www.vpclass.blogspot.com
© Copyright 2014 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804175-Dear-SM-and-SMs