*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804438-What-Song-Did-I-Sing-Along-To-Today
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#804438 added January 24, 2014 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
What Song Did I Sing Along To Today?
What song did you sing along to today? Week Five for Welcome to My Reality.

Okay I was saving this one to be more cultured and refined, but the thing is, I sang along to Raffi today.

We have several CDs in the classroom and we needed something fun for the students. I sent two of my students to the movies with two educational assistants and the other two students I had today stayed back at the school. It was too cold to go out and besides one of the students vomited. Only once. We called home to let the family know, but she was fine the rest of the day. We played the Raffi songs to make her feel better and let her relax while the other student got his spa treatment.

I felt bad sending some of my staff and students out into the cold, but they loved the movie - well, one did anyway. The other one, also not feeling so great, slept a good hour of the movie away.

Crazy Friday.

I had one staff away yesterday and a different one away today. Let's just hope the rest of us stay healthy. I have report cards to complete - I do not have time to get sick.

So what Raffi songs did we sing along to? Quack, Quack, Quack; You Gotta Sing; La Petite Marionette; You Don't Need an Elephant to Tie my Shoe; and a few other songs that I will sing along with, but do not know the name of - but that is okay. They are catchy little ditties with calm guitar accompaniment.

I will more than likely sing along to Christian Pop Music on the way home.




signature for the Paper Doll Gang. ** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804438-What-Song-Did-I-Sing-Along-To-Today