*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804726-26-News-Blues-and-Killers-Choose
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#804726 added January 29, 2014 at 12:40am
Restrictions: None
26: News Blues and Killers Choose
Pick an article in the news that caught your attention over the weekend and tell us about it (or do a basic recap of the top news stories or bizarre stories of interest over the weekend).

O dear, not sure I can go back and find it but it happened last year and was about a 22 yr old mother covering up the murder of her 1 yr old toddler. I'm too jaded to be shocked per se but the horror/'is this really the world I live in' feeling never goes away.
Then of course there's that Bieber kid but that's really all I can stomach to even say about him.

I tend to hide from the news. I know, not the most civically responsible thing to do, but it's all the same all the time. If I happen across it that's one thing, but seeking it out's another. I did spend some time last night searching court/traffic records for a few people I know. Who knew how fun public records could be!? *Angel* *Smirk* *Devil*

------
Which is worse: accidentally killing another human being, or fully intending to kill another human being and failing (i.e. by screwing it up, not by having a change of heart)? Why?


Intending and failing, because that means not only do you have intense hate toward this person, you'll probably be going to jail also. Least if it's an accident you may get away with manslaughter.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804726-26-News-Blues-and-Killers-Choose