*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804671-26-Sunday-Funday-and-ETs-SMART-phone-home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#804671 added January 26, 2014 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
26: Sunday Funday and ET's SMART-phone home.
Sunday Roundup/Review

Anything you OC I can OCDo better, I can OCDo anything better than u you!


That's right, even though I started taking secret notes on the 24th in a private blog entry, instead of just editing it I've decided to delete it in order to keep things in line. I'm already not gonna be able to condense all these entries as I planned so I may as well keep the dates in order dag-on-it!

I know, I know, I'm not clinical or anything, but I reckon we all got a 'lil OCD in us somewhere's. Glad I recognize mine cuz it trips me out.
---

This week was actually eventful. I fell woefully behind with "30 Day Image Prompt Contest Book early on in the game. I'm still catching up, though I think I'm out of the running given my scores haven't been updated since Day 2 *shrug*

Unfortuantely I got all the way to Day 21 w/ "Blog Harbor from The Talent Pond before losing my consecutive credit. Major bummer; it's like getting grounded as a kid when you'd rather just take the spanking and get it over with. Ok, maybe not 'exactly' like that, but u get the point.

Been having fun with "The Writer's Cramp celebrating it's 12th birthday. Today's prompts kinda weird though ....they aren't pulling any punches. That's kewl, weirder the better.

Had a bit of stress earlier in the week when didn't know if had to pick up friend from the hospital. He's still there in the recovery wing and I'm supposed to get him this Tuesday now.

I signed up for a 2nd community group at church called "My Story Formed Life". Should be interesting and hopefully a nice counterbalance to Grief Group.

I finished White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland in only 6 days! That's how I know I really got into something. Check out my product review.  
Review of Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues  

And of course there's been all the shenanigans involving killer WDC updates and challenges. Loads of fun.

This weeks fav highlighted entry goes to Prosperous Snow celebrating 's "Funny Friday: Never Travel Without Your Sense of Direction. I'm happy to say I have a decent sense of direction during the day but at NIGHT!? Dear Lord.....and I am an avid Sunday Driver when the weather's nice and/or I've got cabin fever. No better way to learn the layout of the land than to get lost on purpose and attempt to find your way back sans GPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life? Make your case, either for or against it.

Yea. Sure, Kinda....

I mean, it seems asinine to assume that we as humans know EVERYthing there is to know about the universe. We don't even know what all is in the ocean, how can we profess to be masters of the entire cosmic domain!?!?

So yea, it's entirely possible. Probable even.

-----
N2S: Start using MSNs Pictured WIR again.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804671-26-Sunday-Funday-and-ETs-SMART-phone-home