*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806423-Thoughts-of-the-Day-Church-Olympics-and-Judgment-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#806423 added February 9, 2014 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts of the Day: Church, Olympics, and Judgment Stories
My olympic coverage:
-------------------------
This just fell out in response to williampadgett's Linked 'Note' no longer available.

i feel ya, I felt bad for not reviewing last month but already I've completed 8 reviews in 2 days, there are so many WDC members it doesn't seem right for the select few members of the choir to feel obligated/preached at to perform 24/7; it's like what they tell parents, especially mothers; some time away is not only good for you but for the family, taking time for yourself makes you a better mother/writer/WDC member *Bigsmile*



Had a great time at http://peopleschurch.churchonline.org/ today. They are hosting a QnA on March 2nd so I submitted the following questions:

February 9th was my first experience and it was amazing!

Two questions:

1. I'm 27, single never married. I don't believe I've met the man God wants me to marry, yet it's increasingly difficult to see friends and family marry and have kids. I refuse to marry for the wrong reasons but that baby clock is ticking. How do I reconcile myself with the fact that I may not meet my spouse till 30 or after? How do I reconcile myself with the possibility that I may not have kids, though it is a major desire of my heart?

2. I've not seen your kids but you and your wife make a beautiful couple. For whatever reason it's a taboo subject to outright speak on the dynamic of interracial relationships. As a young black woman I am open to the possibility of marrying a man of ANY race. How do you, as a couple, face, or ignore, the outdated elephant in the room?

Thank you so much for reading my e-mail. Even if you don't get a chance to answer my questions I appreciate what you are doing for Gods church and My Family *Bigsmile*


Both of these had me on the floor ROLLING! Hilarious....
Ideal Family video - http://vimeo.com/85168168
Mom Rappers video - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=664823256914636

PC Notes: February 9th

---------------
Created/updated today:
 
STATIC
Judgment Story  (13+)
If I had the courage to speak, share my testimony regarding my relation to homosexuality.
#1976398 by A*Monaing*Faith

 
INTERACTIVE
Adventures in Unemployment  (ASR)
It's a 1%ers, government controlled, 'not what you know but WHO you know' war on careers.
#1976212 by A*Monaing*Faith

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806423-Thoughts-of-the-Day-Church-Olympics-and-Judgment-Stories