*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806495-A-Moment-of-Forever
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#806495 added February 9, 2014 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
A Moment of Forever
Feb 9,2014


BCOF Prompt and The Soundtrack of Your Life


Since this is a free day for BCOF, I will concentrate on writing about a beautiful song called A Moment of Forever by Kris Kristofferson. It makes me think about how fortunate that I was to have a close relationship with my Dad. The memories will stay with me forever. Also, the song makes me think about my soulmate for different reasons. You see I've been with my soulmate for a 1/3 of my life. I've grown up with him too (I've been with him since I was 24 and have become a good woman as a result). He's the only man I will ever think of forever besides my Dad.

The video clip that I'm going to give y'all the link to is a live performance that Kris Kristofferson gave at the Grand Ole Opry. He dedicated the song to Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash had recently died before this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0BFW9-sKU


News In My World!


My church had "dinner on the grounds" today, meaning we has lunch at church. I made honey rice and watermelon white chocolate no bake cheesecake. They both liked very well, and I didn't bring any of the no bake cheesecake back home with me and only a little of the rice back. I was lazy the rest of the day and had left over vegan spagehitti for supper.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806495-A-Moment-of-Forever