*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807538-Vampire-Most-Wanted
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#807538 added February 25, 2014 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
Vampire Most Wanted!
Finished the book update:

http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=51874&sid=d004050927...

Re: ****Vampire Most Wanted 2/18/14****ONLY if read the Book
Postby orionsfaith on February 20th, 2014, 5:21 pm

I really felt for both Basha & Marcus. They way Lynsay tied the Rouge Hunter books into this on was genius. There were times I really wanted to "Gibbs Slap" Basha :D At times I felt real sorry for her and what she went through.


So true, I was SO glad to finally get more news on Leo II. In the end it was a roller coaster of emotion regarding Basha. I get that she's still traumatized in a way. Maybe she no longer cries but the emotional abuse she endured....well considering Abaddon kept reinforcing it every time they met I can kind of see why she never fully recovered enough after 2k yrs to see Damian for what he truly is.

And poor Marcus, I had flashbacks to TAV and Victor.snickers & owie
It was great to see other immortal couples and their interaction. Vincent & Jackie, Tiny & Beau.

Really though! I was wondering who would get turned this book but instead poor Marco took all the hits, ouchies. The busted nut situation though was mega funny...in hindsight.
Awww, Vincent's cute and the scene with him yelling up at Jackie, classic. I love Tiny so much it's ridonkulous, think he may be my official guy fav now....

It was kind of "funny", because I was telling a couple of forum sisters that I bet Basha & Leo were lifemates.

Way to go sin! Though I guess that woulda made sense if she was a true rogue like I originally thought, but this fact threw me for a loop after reading the book and getting to know her. Talk about bad/good luck.....craziness....

I Hope it turns out that Basha's Daughter is Alive and Abby Lied about Beheading Her.

I was hoping that too!!!! I can't see it if Ab was with Basha the whole time but then again she was kind of out of it....

Thinking back to 21 & Stephanie...I think he must have felt that possible life mate connection, even
If he didn't know about life mates or nanos.

I've thought that too ever since the book, but since he died I wondered what the point was. Maybe a clue/foreshadowing?

I can not wait to see what is going to come next.

Glad to say I'm at least partially sated. I have a feeling the end of Leo II may be the end of the series....hopefully not though. Wonder how many more in between books I'll have to endure (happily enough) before the FINAL SHOWDOWN. Oooo and I hope EVERY SINGLE character is in on that one! *squee*

In the mean time, I'm ready to read more about Stephanie.

ION: I love Lucian and all but thought he was a little harsh in demanding Divine accept her birth name right then and there. Perhaps him reading her mind let him know how she'd respond....I imagined him getting chocked up during his speech. He's such a softie ;-P

Question: Had it been mentioned before that mortals could get pregnant by immortals? That was surprising to me.

Great work Lynsay, obviously. Quite an intense world you've built for us. Yay and thanks. *Bigsmile*
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
User avatar
orionsfaith

Posts: 183
Joined: August 24th, 2009, 8:41 pm
Location: Dayton, OH


-----------------------------
The latest installment of my current healthy obsession with Lynsay Sands' Argeneau vampires has been released!!!

Despite my unemployment status and dwindling finances I could not bring myself to loot a copy from my local book peddler; alas 8 bucks and 16 chapters later I'm moderately satisfied.

Haven't finished the book yet but I'm well over half.....at page only 100 pages to go. Too tired to type all that I'm thinking, but it's coming! Already had to (that's right HAD to) post a lil preamble regarding my thoughts after only reading the first 66 pages on the fan message board:  

i know i should wait till I finish but I can't! I just have to tell SOMEBODY about how crazy this is...making me

I mean it's soooo hard to see Leonius/Damian in a familial way, I mean ok I guess I can get the psycho-esque/every murderer has a Mom draw but....it's a romance book! oooo it's sooo weird, how can Divine/Basha be sooo clueless, sure human moms can be but they only have 50/60 yrs of figuring things, we're talking centuries of your son murdering and TORTURING i MEAN.....ok ok, just a book, i'm sure it's gonna work out and she'll say/think something like 'I guess a part of me/her knew all along' WHAT?1 omygosh...weird..../rant

carry on....


....and did she NOT see that one girl, can't think of her name, the one that worshiped and wanted to be her, I assume she was hidden away but girl apparently got a great look at her and honestly I REALLY hope Divine runs into her this book, it would be nice to see the girls life get turned around for the better, suuure she 'might' be cracked beyond all repair, but still, it'd be neat....


ION: Got an 'interview' with Bankers Life tomorrow, kinda scared worried a bit because I've heard no good things about it, but beggars and all...

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807538-Vampire-Most-Wanted