*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807761-moving
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#807761 added February 21, 2014 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
moving
I was glad to have something constructive to do today. That is what keeps me alive ready to face another day. Because of back problems I was sidelined for much of the idea. Thankfully my son Michael called and invited me to be part of a packing adventure. I was not able to lift to help my sister in law move. Packing was a breeze. *Laugh*

On the whole the day was one that filled me with a big smile. I recieved merit badges and awardicons. Just when I feel ready to give up, I get a sign that maybe there is more air to breathe. I have something worthwhile to share with others. I might even say that I look forward to sharing the deeper parts of who I am. *Delight*


Moving is not such a bad thing, especially if you are in a dark mood. In moving you are faced with accomplishing something instead of feeling bound up to do nothing. In that sense helping with moving was a gift even if I cannot help as much as I want. *Wink*


On more negative note: the IRS is on the hunt. They claim I was a resident and I claim that I was not. They have already done a final determination and said I was. At times life seems crazy. As my son said to me everyone wants a piece of the pie. I do not mind sharing as long as it is a pie that I feel is worth sharing. This tale is on hold until my wife speaks to the tax people. To be continued....

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807761-moving