*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807874-Lesson-Three--A-Valentines-Journey
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1976375
Lessons for House of Sensual Prose
#807874 added February 23, 2014 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
Lesson Three: A Valentine's Journey
It’s our first Valentine’s Day together, Lynne mused as she slid her shapely, cream colored legs into her favorite cherry red pantsuit that she chose just for the occasion.

I wonder what I’m getting.  I hope James likes the cologne I got him.  It’s his favorite after all.  But what am I getting?

Lynne couldn’t hide her excitement as she fluffed her curly brown hair into a high pony puff.

Let’s see, it could be jewelry…or perfume.  James knows I like both.

Lynne was so happy that James was treating her to a special night.  As she slipped her feet into her matching red pumps she wondered where he was taking her.  The most she could get out of him was that she was going someplace she would never forget.  Her mind swirled with thoughts of gifts and destinations.  Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she imagined James whisking her away to a fancy restaurant and presenting her with a beautiful diamond necklace.  As she turned her twinkling brown eyes toward the bed, she spotted it.  How could she have missed it all this time?  There it was, a pink box wrapped in red ribbon.

"That has to be my gift", she squealed.

But why would James leave it where I could so easily find it?  I wonder what it is.

Lynne tiptoed over to the chair where the box sat, half expecting to get caught.

I’ll just take a peek inside.  James must know I would look if he left it so carelessly exposed.  But it will ruin the surprise…but oh, I’ve just got to know what it is.

Lynne grinned like a child on Christmas morning as she lifted the top off of the box.  Inside lay a pair of red velvet handcuffs and a bottle of jasmine scented massage oil.

“I knew it!”

Lynne nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of James’ voice.

“I knew you couldn’t wait,” he uttered a deep, husky laugh.  “You’re a very naughty girl and you must be punished.”

Lynne stood with her mouth agape as the warmth of the room flushed her cheeks.

“James…I just had to look.  Please don’t be too harsh with me,” a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

“Assume the position,” James commanded as Lynne placed her hands on the bed and spread her legs apart.  James strolled over and stood behind her admiring her for a moment.  He wrapped his hands around her waist, stood her up straight and turned her towards him.  Lynne grabbed his firm, muscular arms to steady herself as she inhaled the mixture of freshly washed skin and musky cologne.  James’ piercing brown eyes stared intently into hers further weakening her flesh.

James unbuttoned Lynne’s blouse and slid it from her arms exposing her black lace bra for his inspection.  After slowly pulling her pants from her curvy legs, he picked her up in one swoop and laid her on the bed.

James handcuffed Lynne’s hands in front of her and rested them on her stomach.

“Now I’m taking you on a journey you’ll never forget.”

Starting with her feet, he smoothed the warm oil up the length of her legs paying close attention to each curve.  Lynne shuddered and arched her back as his fingertips lightly teased the delicate skin between her thighs.  A hot, wet kiss followed each sensuous touch adding to the pool of moisture collecting there.  She wanted to wrap her hands around his neck to bring him closer but couldn’t because of her restraints.  Instead, she threw her hands over her head and held on to the top of the bed as best she could.  She was ready to go where James was about to take her and yielded completely to his touch.

James nibbled at her black, lace panties with his teeth, purposely brushing her clitoris with his lips.  Lynne moaned and writhed and burned with fever. 

“We’ve only just begun, sweetheart,” James whispered in a low deep voice filled with desire.

He gently turned Lynne over onto her stomach and continued massaging oil into her legs. 
Lifting her hips and sliding her panties down, he nuzzled the crease between her legs and her buttocks.  Lynne gasped as James licked the back of her knees and spread her legs to assess his point of entry.  Quickly undressing himself he climbed on top of Lynne and eased into her, their bodies melting together in a flash of heat.  Beginning his real work, James pushed himself in and out of Lynne, increasing the intensity with each thrust.  Lynne purred and moaned as she lifted her hips and pushed backward to match James’ powerful motions.  They moved feverishly in unison as tears formed in Lynne’s eyes and ran down her hot cheeks.  James wrapped his hands around the front of her stimulating her clitoris at the same time as he pumped her from behind.  Finally, Lynne cried out her joy triggering James’ joyous moment as well.  They both collapsed on the bed totally exhausted.  Aftershocks flowed through Lynne as the weight of James’ body on hers completely satiated her.

“We still have places to go baby,” James’s warm, raspy breath breathed into her ear.  “Are you ready?”

“I’m ready,” Lynne whispered as she regained her strength.

“Let’s go,” James said turning Lynne over on her back to begin the journey again.

Word Count:  895
© Copyright 2014 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807874-Lesson-Three--A-Valentines-Journey