*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811260-Lesson-Four--The-Stranger
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1976375
Lessons for House of Sensual Prose
#811260 added March 25, 2014 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Lesson Four: The Stranger
Evelyn stood in line to check her bags before boarding the plane for her business trip.  The tension in her neck and shoulders increased as she thought about the presentation she had to make in less than six hours.  The two hour flight would leave her enough time to change clothes and get to the meeting a little early so she could go over the materials.

“Miss, it’s your turn,” a gentle voice drifted from behind her.  She swung around as she met the warmest and most inviting, deep, brown eyes she had ever seen.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Thank you,” she managed to return the equally warm smile that greeted her.  Her gaze quickly scanned the tall, muscular, brown skinned dream that the smile belonged to.  Her cheeks flushed a crimson red as she just as quickly turned around to go up to the baggage counter.  The room swayed as the musky scent of freshly washed skin followed her as she walked away.  Finishing her business there, she walked to the lounge to wait for her flight.

As Evelyn sank into the plush lounge chair and tried to relax by reading a magazine, the musky scent that made her swoon only moments ago swirled in her head again.  Looking up, she noticed those beautiful, brown eyes staring at her across from where she was seated.  Heat engulfed Evelyn’s body as those eyes slowly scanned her from head to toe.  The stranger sat back in his seat resting his head in one hand cupped under his chin.  He turned his head from side to side as if examining Evelyn for imperfections.  Finding none, he simply smiled.  Moisture began to pool between her thighs as she crossed her legs to quell the fire that was beginning to burn there.  Evelyn dabbed her damp forehead and neck with a tissue she had taken from her purse as the stranger’s eyes continued to peruse her body.

Evelyn was afraid to look at this stranger because he was so gorgeous.  She blushed every time she tried to meet the eyes that stared at her so intently.  All she could do was fumble nervously with the magazine in her hands.  She glanced coyly in his direction as she tried to get a better glimpse of those sexy dimples in his cheeks.

“Are you travelling for business or for pleasure,” the stranger finally asked while flashing that million dollar smile.

“Business,” Evelyn replied trying not to sound as flustered as she actually was.  “And you?”

“Business for me too.  Although later this month I will be traveling for pleasure.”

“Oh,” Evelyn asked as she sat forward in her chair?  “Will you be traveling alone,” she dared to ask?

“With friends, actually.  Me and the guys are getting away for a long weekend.  A little fun in the sun to break up the monotony of this long winter.  Do you ever get away for pleasure or are you always this serious,” the stranger asked as he crossed his legs and sat back in his chair?

“I don’t get away as often as I like but I try to make time for relaxation when I can.”

“Well, you should consider changing that,” he grinned.  “I would love to see you when you’re more relaxed.  You’re quite beautiful now but I bet you really glow when you let your hair down.”

“Evelyn blushed what felt like a thousand shades of red as she shifted in her seat.

“My name is Steve Saunders, by the way.  What’s yours,” he asked extending his hand to her?

“Evelyn Johnson,” she replied taking his hand.  Steve shook her hand and held onto it a little longer than she expected.  Liking the feel of his strong had encapsulating hers, she didn’t let go either.

“I would love to get to know you better, Evelyn.  Perhaps I could take your number and give you a call sometime.  After business hours of course.”

“I would like that,” Evelyn agreed as she squeezed her legs a little tighter.  The touch of Steve’s hand had electrified her and she didn’t want to let him see her desire.  Not yet at least.  She was happy to have met him and excited about the prospects of seeing him again.

Word Count:  708
© Copyright 2014 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811260-Lesson-Four--The-Stranger