*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807901-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#807901 added February 22, 2014 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
Saturday night and here I am, at home and ready for bed. Not that this means I've grown old, just grown more mature and responsible. I did go out for a while this afternoon, however. No, not to the bar to drink. I went out fishing. It was pretty slow though, and I only brought home two nice sized perch. I caught two more, but they were a bit too small to keep, so they went back into the water to grow up and perhaps we will meet another time. I also lost one, about the same size as the other two I kept, but it's difficult to tell when they are in the water.

This is half the reason why I'm so tired out tonight. the other half is work. Yet another half is just not sleeping very good. As you can tell, three halves just don't work, but it is a good sign that I am way short on sleep. Like I said, I have not been sleeping the best, and have not been getting enough sleep even had I slept all night the last three nights. Then today, all that fresh air out on the lake just topped it all off. Now I'm tired enough I could fall asleep right here, typing.

That was one of the draw backs to going fishing, being so tired. I would have enjoyed myself more had I been sleeping better and felt more rested up. Of course, some warmer weather would help, too. it was very cold out again today, and pretty windy. It wasn't as bad when we first went out, but it's picked up all afternoon. Then, to top it all off, I just have not been feeling the best.

I thought for a while it may be my gallbladder, but it's gotten better the last two days. I'm still not feeling like my old self, but I am feeling a lot better. Only now, Rhonda has passed her cold on to me. I can feel it in my sinuses the most, although my throat is kind of scratchy now, too. I suppose she will finally get over her cold now that she has given it to me. I just hope it's short lived and I can start to feel better real soon. I don't like colds anytime, but right now I just don't have time to get sick.

And, speaking of time, I need to start budgeting my time so that I can get some writing done. If I don't, I never will get to my writing. I seen that already, and just had another reminder this afternoon. There will always be demands on my time, and the only way I'm going to achieve my goal is to take control of my time and use it to meet my goals. I know it's going to be difficult, but I should be able to do this. I just need to designate a time to write, and that will be it. No alterations, no changes, and hopefully one hundred and one percent devotion to my goal.

I'm so tired now I am having trouble focusing. That's the other reason I need to designate a time to write. If I don't, the only time I will get is the time I should be sleeping or doing something else.  If I don't set aside a specific time to write, other things will continue to come up, and I won't be able to devote myself one hundred percent anyway. I mean, how am I suppose to write when I can barely hold my eyes open and my mind is wondering freely. Nope, I wouldn't get anything done, so I need to make sure I have things set to make it work for all involved.

This is getting even worse; my mind cannot focus on a topic anymore. Just too damn tired, and no way to focus my thoughts. I need to write another hundred words, but it's getting harder and harder to get anything to flow out at all. The more I write the more tired I become and the more my mind tends to wonder. So, once I hit seven hundred and fifty words, I'm going to shut things down and just relax until everything works out properly. Tomorrow I will have to try and get in here to write a few reviews, read a bit, and try and post some more items in my portfolio. I have a short day tomorrow, so it should work out.

For now, it's time to sleep...

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807901-Saturday