*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807906-What-made-me-happy-today--write-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kat
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1972989
My thoughts ~ Imagination is even more valuable than knowledge.
#807906 added February 22, 2014 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
What made me happy today ~ write on!
What made me happy today.


I had a day of going to a horse event with my kids.  Instead we set out to go look at possible horse for Lilly to replace our beloved Zip.  Before we got there we decided that this was not the horse for her and we visited my new place of work; then went to McDonalds for lunch.  It was a fun but not so successful day.  On the way home we stopped at Hobby Lobby to buy beads for Elizabeth to make necklaces with.  I really enjoyed this day with my kids. 


When I got home I decided to take a moment and check my email and account activity.  I discovered that two of my books had sold off of amazon.com.  I was so excited that someone had taken the effort o purchase them from the internet!  I also was paid for another article on ofhorse.com.  It makes me happy that after a year and a couple months I have gone from an unpublished author to a published author of wonderful books that I would love to have if I had not written them; and a couple of articles that I wrote from my heart about something I know a lot about.  :)  I am so excited about the next step of my journey.  I am going to learn to market my books and maybe get on some book review lists. 

© Copyright 2014 kat (UN: katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807906-What-made-me-happy-today--write-on