*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954156-Time-To-Return
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kat
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1972989
My thoughts ~ Imagination is even more valuable than knowledge.
#954156 added March 11, 2019 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Time To Return
Four years ago this month I moved from Spokane Washington back to my hometown of Riverton Wyoming. I did this for a variety of reasons but it was time to come home. I have been through a journey of soul searching to hell and back.  I have faced obstacles that I would have never dreamed would touch me. I have overcome things that would have overwhelmed someone else to the point of no-return. I have not given up and I will not give up no matter what comes my way.  I am a dreamer, a mother, a teacher, and a writer. I will continue on the path to be the best I can be at each of these things and much more.  After fighting to survive on my own as a single parent once again I feel like I am finally going to smile more, laugh more and live more than I have before. I have faith that this summer I will have the best summer of my life and I will find adventure to fill my soul and to turn those adventure into stories to touch my readers. It is time to once again WRITE ON! 

© Copyright 2019 kat (UN: katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954156-Time-To-Return