*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809404-Hopes-and-Dreams
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#809404 added March 8, 2014 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Hopes and Dreams
Today's blogs...

Welcome To My Reality


1. What are my hopes and dreams for the future? Week Eleven.
Off hand, I would say writing my summers in a cabin close enough to civilization, but far enough away to get away from it all if necessary. I would be teaching in my own class during the rest of the year. Preferably a primary grade or special education class.

At the present I am a supply teacher without knowing if I will work from day to day or not and also not sure what grade I will be teaching. It is kind of stressful. It does give me time to write, though. If I am not working I can take myself off to write somewhere or stay home and write here. So I can see the bonus of supply work through all the not so great stuff.

The students are always a rush. It is nice to go back to classes I have been to before, then you get to see them again and see how they are doing. I do get nervous meeting new classes, but the responsibilities outweigh the nerves and before long I have a new group of students I know.

I would like to travel as well. Europe. Particularly France, perhaps Italy, Switzerland. Also England, Ireland and Scotland. Oh and Australia and New Zealand.

*Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb* *Butterflyb*

Blog City


March 8, 2014: If you could relive one moment from yesteryear what would it be?

I have always been fascinated with Paris and the 1920s. It is not so much a moment as an era - the time when writers flocked to Paris to write. To write in cafes and soak up the ambiance would be divine. I am in no way an intellectual so I am not so sure how well I would fit in but ohhh the times. Most of the writers were men and had an old school way about them, but just being close would suffice. Although, if I was any good I could win my place - particularly if you inspired Gertrude Stein. Oh, to be in the circle of those writers - Hemingway, Pound, Fitzgerald and Stein. What talent to learn from and with.



signature for the Paper Doll Gang. ** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809404-Hopes-and-Dreams