*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809576-Call-Waiting
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809576 added March 10, 2014 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Call Waiting
I waited for the phone call that was promised to me in the morning and it never came. The chair of a pulpit committee told me that he had a few questions for me from the committee. I waited up until church and then prayed my way to whatever happens next. *Wink*


I got a phone call on my way to work. I was almost at my post. I was told that the church was still interested in me. They still had a couple questions that I could respond to on my computer and then they wanted to talk to me references. There was the promise that the process would speed up a lot faster. I have heard of some cell phone plans that have call waiting. It never ceases to amaze me that God is waiting on the other side of any encounter that takes place. *HappyCry*


There are still quite a few questions. I want to know how we move gracefully. How will we get insurance. I wondered about Sharon's response to the whole thing. She had been lukewarm since the adventure started. I called her and she said:
I guess I need to start getting ready to be a pastor's wife. *RollEyes*



The best I know to say is that life is full of adventure. The writing site is part of the adventure that keeps me wanting to keep going. Call waiting, it may be for me or you.
Are you ready? *Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809576-Call-Waiting