*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810145-In-you-stallion-filled-nightmare
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#810145 added March 14, 2014 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
In you stallion filled nightmare
In a stallion's nightmare

for Ajo

He runs naked through the grassy fields and you chase him balls swinging, arms begging him to come home. You break out in sweat and he's lying there ass-up and begging. You put on a saddle and ride him through the sunsets to the end of the plains. At dawn he is gone, bareback and finally free. You pick up his blanket and gently hold the broken reins. You will ask for him in every bordello, search through your dreams. He runs wild and you must tame him or accept he was only a one night's mare and not the stallion he seemd. You wander off in no particular direction. You ask the vultures who gather which way he's gone. They clean your flesh, lift your bones. You ride the thermals with them high above mountains. You search for swift moving hooves with a long flowing mane. He's paler than a Palominao you tell your companions. You point him out and they circle to feast. They spit you out at his feet. You speak deep into his eyes. I know I'm your nightmare but without you I can't dream.

© Kåre Enga [166.325] 30.november.2009

75,934

© Copyright 2014 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810145-In-you-stallion-filled-nightmare