*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810572-Why-Did-My-Senses-Agree-to-That
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#810572 added March 18, 2014 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Why Did My Senses Agree to That?
March 18, 2014

Blog City Prompt

Prompt: A mad scientist aka LYN approached you with an offer to enhance one of your senses but dull another. It is not optional, he is going to do the surgery but luckily you get to choose which TWO SENSES. What's it going to be?

I would want to enhance my eye sight because it's terrible. It would be great to see clearly without glasses. Then I could save money on not having to visit the eye doctor (my insurance doesn't cover glasses). I guess I would want to dull my sense of taste. It would probably help with my weight loss if my pallet wasn't so vibrant.

The next prompt kind of follows along with this one.

Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt

What in the WORLD did I agree to?

Now, that I think about it, having my sense of taste dulled would be a shock to my system and make me sad. I really love to cook and having my sense of taste dulled might cause me to not want cooking as a hobby anymore.

To think of it, it would probably affect my selling Country Gourmet Home product too.

It's a good thing that these are only prompts, and I don't really have to worry about this!

News In My World!

I got to see my aunt and uncle today. They are the only relatives on my Mom's side who are actually nice to me! They came down to see my grandmother whose in the nursing home.

I got a new adapter for my computer in the mail today. I really needed it to because the one I was using has exposed wires that could be really dangerous.

I've edited chapters 40-44. I'm on the last chapter. I'm working on fleshing it out to make the ending more exciting.

I also plan to write a 1-2 page synopsis this week. I may not get to my review goals this week, but I will most likely get to them by next week.

I've got to go now and clean out the refrigerator and figure out what to cook for supper tonight.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810572-Why-Did-My-Senses-Agree-to-That