*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810450-Coffee-and-Tea-Will-Never-Kiss-and-Tell
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#810450 added March 17, 2014 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
Coffee and Tea Will Never Kiss and Tell!
March 17, 2014

Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt

Coffee or tea? Or neither?

I drink both. It depends on what mood I'm in. I don't drink very much coffee. The only times I will drink it is on very cold days or at church when the other ladies are drinking it. I tend to like to drink coffee that has a vanilla flavor. Does drinking coffee flavored frappes count? I really love those!

As for tea, I really enjoy herbal teas like raspberry, blueberry, camomile, lavender, and green. I also drink white and oolong because they are known for helping with the metabolism.


Blog City Prompt

You receive a mysterious email and the subject line reads Everything you know is a lie. You open the email and read further: Act calm as to not alert anyone, but everyone around you is not who they say they are. You need to quietly get out of there and meet me at the spot where you had your first kiss. You know the place. My name is Lyn. Tell me about that special place. Have you been there since? Now,you know Irish are noted for their blarney, so have fun.

I would have to say that I ever kiss and tell! That is between my soulmate and myself.

News In My World!

I've edited two more chapters of my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun. I now only have chapters 40-45 to go. I also did some research on how to write a 1-2 page synopsis. I plan on trying my hand at that by the end of the week. I want to finish my editing first which I should have complete (at least for now) by Thursday. I plan to try to catch up with some reviewing this week too by reviewing some chapters at the Novel Workshop.

I'm trying to decide which dip I should make for the church supper Wednesday night: Hickory Ranch or Crabby Seafood. I'm leaning toward Hickory Ranch because I already have everything for it.

Go to go and finish some work around the house!

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810450-Coffee-and-Tea-Will-Never-Kiss-and-Tell