*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810884-A-time-to-Blog
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#810884 added March 22, 2014 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
A time to Blog
In the book of Ecclesiastes there is a line that says that there is a time for everything. I am sure that if Solomon were alive today he would say unequivocally that there is a time to blog. I have had an interesting journey today. I played tennis with my son Tim. Both balls were dead, so it made for one-half hour of interesting tennis. We both kept the balls in play. Who wants to chase balls all over the courts? I was ahead five to two and then he goes and ties it up. There is always next time. We were both aglow after our first tennis playing since last fall. It was great to sprout our wings once again.: *BigSmile*


Soon after that I would take a trip to be moral support for my wife as she helped a wheel chair client. I was real tired after having done an overnight and soon after going to a doctor appointment and playing tennis. I was in the zone in a different kind of way. When I get home our rat terrier is racing all over the house totally our of control and all I want to do is find a bed to sleep on.*Pthb*

Work is more comforting today than last night. I forgot my belt and my pants were three sizes too big. It made for an interesting night. They almost fell down at least a couple times. As someone said to me the belt is part of the uniform. You would not forget your gun if you needed that. For that particular shift I would have traded a belt over a gun any day.*Wink*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810884-A-time-to-Blog