*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810976-silence
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#810976 added March 23, 2014 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
silence
It is one of those moments that never wants to escape. I am waiting. I want to hear. There are all manner of people contacting me asking, Have you heard yet. The silence is deafening. Everybody wants to know if I have heard yet about a church that has been interested in me for a long while. I think in these moments I need a hearing aid or maybe I just need to get the hearing aid adjusted. In this respect I refer to the bible which is the best hearing aid I know.*FacePalm*


Waiting in the silence has got to be one of the toughest tasks that was ever invented. Most of my waiting revolved around waiting for a doctor, news on an application, a wedding, the birth of my children, graduation. I am guessing that there are a lot of things that you could add to the list. I at this point need to consider that there may be somebody waiting with me. That is probably the reason people keep asking. *Laugh*


The one assurance that I have is that God has it all under control as is stated somewhere in Jeremiah, God has a plan to make us prosper and go well with ourselves and others that we care about and even persons we do not care about-yet.
So I am letting go of these letters and in particular this blog. Maybe someone can use these letters and make something from them. I enjoy the moments of sharing. I pray that others can enjoy the gift too. *Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810976-silence