*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810972-Age-Will-Never-Goof-Off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#810972 added March 22, 2014 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Age Will Never Goof Off
March 22, 2014

Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt

What do you do consider goofing off? Any particular day come to mind that you recently did something totally out of character for you?

I consider goofing off is when you should be totally serious and are not.

One day when I was seventeen (I had started my first semester that summer), I was studying for a history test. I became really bored studying about ancient Greek and Roman history, but I knew that I had to do well on that test. I tried going in different rooms, listening to music, studying while snacking, ect. The weather was hot and sunny that day. I decided to grab my Western Civ I notes and went outside around to the backyard. At that time, my family had a trampoline there. Anyway, I got on it and started jumping up and down on it while reading my notes to study for the Western Civ test! A few minutes later, my mom came outside and asked me what I was doing, and of course, I told her I was studying.

I know this isn't a recent day since I'm almost 38, and I was 17 then, but it was just too funny (at least to me) not to write about it.

Blog City Prompt

What gets better with age?

Love gets better with age. I love my soulmate more today than I did when I first met him. Other things get better with time too, but I don't kiss and tell. *Blush*

News In My World!

I went to a town about 1 1/2 hours away from where I lived today to visit my aunt and uncle. My uncle is dying of Parkenson's disease. He's in a hospice nursing home, and we haven't been able to see them since he was placed there. My mom, brother and I stayed there for a little while then went to have lunch at Olive Garden. I had ravilios stuffed with portabello mushrooms in a creamy smoked mozzarella cream sauce topped with sun-dried tomatoes. It was one of their vegetarian dishes.

I sent off five more query letter today for a total of 18 sent since yesterday. I plan to send some more tomorrow because next week will probably be busy for me since I have jury duty. I hope I get to go to church Wednesday night.

I'm going to go because I'm getting really sleepy.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810972-Age-Will-Never-Goof-Off