*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811339-Proud-of-My-Animal-Activity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811339 added March 25, 2014 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Proud of My Animal Activity
March 25, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Who or what have you been the most proud of this week?

I'm very proud of myself for biting the bullet and start sending off queries to agent, knowing that I will receive the answer no many times. I've received two nos already. However, I know that JK Rowling was reject by every agent she queried except for the last one. Stephen King also had seven novels turned down before he finally got a yes for Carrie. I figure if they had trouble finding an agent, then it must be normal for anyone to have trouble with this.


Blog City

Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a single activity- running, chopping veggies, folding laundry, ect. What's it like when you are in the zone?

I usually have music blaring when I'm doing household chores. When I'm in the zone, I'm usually singing.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Do you have animals in your life? If yes, what do they mean to you? If no, why have you opted not to?

Josette, Maggie, and Rocky are techincally animals, but I don't see them that way. They are my children, and I refer to them as such. I've always wanted children, but I'm not able to have any, so they fill the void quite nicely.

News In My World!

I received my second no on my queries today. I just look at it as every no is one step closer to a yes.

I read a couple of chapters of Gates of Paradise by VC Andrews. Before I go to bed, I will read a little of Skeleton Crew by Stephen King.

Now off to research more agents.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811339-Proud-of-My-Animal-Activity