*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811439-Alone-Eatin-Mustard-While-Managing-Stress
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811439 added March 26, 2014 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Alone Eatin' Mustard While Managing Stress
March 26, 2014

Welcome to My Reality

How do you mange stress?

I actually don't manage stress very well at all. I tend to get jumpy and cranky when I'm stressed. However, I do tend to finally get over it. Reading and being with my children help. Watching movies or favorite TV shows help too.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Mustard or Ketchup?

I would say mustard for the following reasons.

1. Regular mustard doesn't have any calories.
2. It doesn't have any fat.
3. Low in sodium
4. No carbs


Blog City

Can you be alone with yourself?

This question reminds me of a quote that I heard in a horror movie called Motel Hell staring Rory Calhoun. Farmer Vincent (the main character played by Calhoun) is comforting a young lady whose boyfriend was killed in an "accident". She's crying because she feels all alone. Farmer Vincent (Calhoun) smiles at her and says, "You're never alone because you always have yourself."

I know it may be hard to believe, but I find a lot of comfort in that quote. I think of it whenever I feel lonely. Isn't funny that such a comforting quote came from a horror movie?

News In My World!

I received 4 nos on queries that I sent to agents today. That makes 6 rejections since March 21st. I know this is the nature of the business, but it's just really discouraging to get that many in only a couple of days. *Frown*

I had a cooking mishap today. I chopped up some onions and then put the chunks in my food processor. I thought I had the processor on correctly, meaning I thought I heard the click. Well, I pressed the button and after a few seconds onion juice went every. Mushy onion pieces flew all over me. My eyes started watering and burning. The smell was awful. I had to scrub my face and neck, and wash my hair. I ended up going to church with my hair still damp. I had it pulled back in a ponytail, so it wasn't as noticeable. It made for a funny story to tell at church. *Laugh*

I watched the season finale of Duck Dynasty. Poor little Mia (Jase's daughter) had surgery for the fifth time because she was born with a clef lip and palette. I just hate that the show is over for the season. No more new episodes until fall. *Sad*

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy




© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811439-Alone-Eatin-Mustard-While-Managing-Stress