*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811474-Ideal-Writing-Places
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#811474 added March 27, 2014 at 9:35pm
Restrictions: None
Ideal Writing Places
Today's blogs....

Blog City - March 27

Describe your ideal writing place. You can have a huge sum of money to set up anywhere.

With unlimited supply of money to set up a writing space, I think I would pick Paris, France. I would find myself a comfortable apartment in the fifth adaressment where I could write in the morning with fresh baguettes and fruit. Then in the afternoon, I would go out to the cafΓ©s and find one where I could write and watch the people. That would be lovely.
When I tired of that - or perhaps in the off season, I would pack my writing bag and travel.
A part of me would also be comfortable in a well stocked cabin in a picturesque location - like the mountains - close to Vancouver. Close to civilization but far enough away to make writing my haven.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Fourteen

What song do you find yourself humming along to or singing when you are alone?

I find I am always humming or singing to myself. A moment ago it was "I will sing a rhapsody, cleverly disguise it, so it's not been heard before'. That is the only line but it pops in and around my mind.
When I was in Teacher's College I find I would always start singing to myself when I entered the hall on the way to my locker before I would head home for the day. I did not notice that I did that until someone commented that they like my singing.
Some songs do have a way of replaying in my mind often - problem is I may not even know the song I am singing. Parts of Bohemian Rhapsody play often in my head.


signature for the Paper Doll Gang. ** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811474-Ideal-Writing-Places