*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811645-Worrying-About-The-News-of-Encounters
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811645 added March 28, 2014 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Worrying About The News of Encounters
March 28, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Do you consider yourself a worrier?

It depends on the situation, but I have learned that if you just turn it over to God, everything will work out fine.


Blog City

You get some incredibly, amazingly, wonderful fantastic news. What's that first thing you do?

Thank the good Lord for the blessing, and then email my soulmate about it.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Have you ever had a random encounter with a stranger that sticks in your head for some reason?

No, I've never had this to happen to me.


News In My World!

I didn't do much today. I took it easy for the most part. I did catch up on some reading. I almost finished reading Your God Is Too Safe by Mark Buchanan and The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I have only two chapters left to read in each. I also reading some of Sleepwalk by John Saul, Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule, and Gates of Paradise by VC Andrews.

Now, I'm off to email my soulmate, read some of Skeleton Crew by Stephen King, and maybe send off a query letter or two before going to bed.

Tomorrow, I might be fixing fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and Brown Sugar glazed carrots for lunch.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811645-Worrying-About-The-News-of-Encounters