*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811543-Dreaming-of-Courage-in-My-Writing-Space
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811543 added March 27, 2014 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Dreaming of Courage in My Writing Space
March 27,2014


Welcome to My Reality

When you were a child what were your dreams for when you were a grownup?

I wanted to be a country singer. To be more exact, I wanted to be the female Johnny Cash. I wanted to wear all black and sing the same type of songs that singers like Cash, Jennings, and Kristofferson sung.


Blogging Circle of Friends

There are three types of courage: physical (being willing to face physical pain), mental (being able to challenge the common thought), and emotional (being willing to face your emotions and deal with them.) Which of these three is the most important?

Emotional courage is the most important to me because it's the one I have to constantly work at because I'm Bipolar. It's really difficult to keep my emotions in check because of my constant mood swings and lack of focus.


Blog City

Describe your ideal writing space-it does not have to be in your house, library, or anywhere familar. You've been given a huge sum of money and can go anywhere you choose to set up your writing space-describe it.

I would like a house out in the country where I could go and write. It would have a high fence around it so I could bring my children with me too. The house would be small but have a room dedicated to my writing time.

I would have a nice desk to keep a computer, printer, paper, pens, and a dictionary/theasaurs. There would also be built in shelves all over the walls for all of the books I would have there. A big comfy chair would be a requirement too.


News In My World!

I think I'm coming down with something. My eyes are hurting, I have a splitting headache, and a messed up stomach.

I also received another rejection on my query for my novel. I wish agencies would restructure their form rejection letters. It would be nice to give the author an idea besides not a right fit. If I were an agent, I would have a list with in the form letter where I would check off an option or options on why the submission didn't work. For example, if the plot was weak, I would place a check mark by plot needs work. I realize that agents do not have time to give extensive feedback, but just a general idea would be nice. It would give the author an idea on what needs work or needs the most work.

It had been storming tonight, but it has let up some. My middle child, Maggie, is scared of thunder. I've finally got her to settle down and go to sleep. My youngest, Rocky, wasn't bothered by it at all and has been to sleep for an hour. Josette, my oldest, is with my brother tonight in a nearby town. My brother is visiting a close family friend and took Josette with him, so he could take her to the vet to get her nails clipped along with getting her yearly checkup. I called my brother about two hours ago to check on my baby, and she was asleep. Josette goes to bed early most nights, so I knew that she was okay because if she wasn't she would have trouble going to sleep and would also be very fussy and clingy.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811543-Dreaming-of-Courage-in-My-Writing-Space