*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812136-Springs-Historical-Opinions-Need-a-Scandal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#812136 added April 1, 2014 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
Spring's Historical Opinions Need a Scandal
April 1, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

The beginning of spring is a time of renewal and hope after a long winter. What does spring mean to you? Does it inspire you in any way?

Spring does mean a time of renewal after winter, especially when I see the pretty wildflowers blooming all in my yard. It tends to inspire my writing because my imagination runs wild when I see all of those wildflowers in my yard. In fact, I've been itching to start on the sequel to Bloodshed on the Setting Sun. The title of the sequel is Bloodshed on the Blue Moon.

Blog City

In your opinion, what is the worst event in history to have ever taken place? Could something like this possibly happen again?

It's hard for me to narrow it down to just one. I have narrowed it down to three.

1. the Holocaust
2. 9/11
3. the Civil War

I think that it's a huge possibility that something like the Holocaust could happen because there's so much prejudice in the world along with many dangerous people who could act upon their terrible thoughts. Sometimes, I wonder if something like 9/11 could happen again because people are getting smarter and more tech savvy, making it possible to smuggle items on a plane. In my opinion, I don't believe the Civil War will happen again because I believe that most of the people (both North and South) from that time in history learned from that war.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Do we live in a society that needs scandal?

I think we do to a certain extent. If we didn't, there wouldn't be as many gossip magazines in stores or shows like TMZ.


News In My World!

I received another rejection today. That's 10 rejections in 11 days. I'm kind of scared by that, but I keep reminding myself that Stephen King's Carrie was rejected 30 times, so I keep telling myself that number 31 will be the yes (well, I hope so!). I only wished I knew a specific reason why instead of those form letters.

I watched the pilot episode of The Riffleman today. It was neat to see how the show began and seeing R G Armstrong playing the marshal. This was before Marshal Michael Torrance played by Paul Fix joined the show.

Go to go and finish up some stuff before going to bed.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812136-Springs-Historical-Opinions-Need-a-Scandal