*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811982-Cooking-a-Movies-Makes-Me-Cry-Like-a-Lamb
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#811982 added March 31, 2014 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
Cooking a Movies Makes Me Cry Like a Lamb
March 31, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

In what ways do you consider yourself creative and what mediums do you use to express this creativity?

I tend to be very creative when I cook. I like to play with flavors and textures. I like to change up recipes and make them my own.

I will give you my fried chicken recipe as an example. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how I change this one.

Sister's Fried Chicken

Get a mixing bowl and whisk two eggs (egg replacement products can be substituted). Then add some buttermilk (almond milk can be used too) until the mixture turns white. After that get a plate and put a lot of flour (rice flour can be used too) because you will need it to coat the chicken. You will also need to add some seasoning salt (I use the salt free Country Gourmet Home seasoning salt), Mrs. Dash table blend and southwestern chipolte seasonings in the flour.

Take a piece of the chicken and dredge it in the wet mixture first, then in the flour mixture, and repeat the process once more. The put it in the pan to fry. I use an electric skillet to fry chicken. Let the chicken fry until it has a nice deep golden brown color. Get a plate and place a paper towel on it. Then put the cooked chicken on it to soak up excess grease.


Blog City

What movie always makes you cry? (or at least makes you emotional)

Here are the movies that make me get emotional. Now, I will warn you. Most of them will not be what you expect to find in a list like this.

1. It (based on Stephen King's novel It)- The strong friendship between the children touched me.
2. Desperation (based on Stephen King's novel Desperation)- The boy's faith in God was what touched me in this movie.
3. Walk the Line- the love story between Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash touched me deeply

Blogging Circle of Friends

Is March going out like a lion or a lamb where you live?

It seems to be going out like a lamb. I'm glad, and it doesn't surprise me because the winter came in like a lion. I've always heard the saying "Come in like a lion, go out like a lamb."

News In My World!

I ran some errands today just mundane mess that had to be done. I received another rejection from an agent on my query today. I just keep telling myself that Stephen King's Carrie was rejected 30 times before being accepted. I've been rejected 9, so I have 21 more to go (I hope not, but hey, that's life.).

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811982-Cooking-a-Movies-Makes-Me-Cry-Like-a-Lamb