*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812420-A-Muses-Toys-of-the-Opposite-Sex
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#812420 added April 3, 2014 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
A Muse's Toys of the Opposite Sex
April 3, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

We hear much talk on writing.com about the muse which is essentially someone/something/inner voice, that inspires or sometimes even demands that we create. Notable professions who often speak of having a muse are artists, musicians, actors/actresses and of course writers of all kinds. Share with us what you think of the concept of having a muse and if you have a muse of your own, explain the relationship you have and how it works for you.

I don't think that anyone thing is my muse. I find inspiration in different things on different days. It depends on my mood. My "children" are sometimes my muse, especially during this time of year when they are running and playing in the spring flowers. Other times, I'm inspired when I'm thinking about my soulmate. Sometimes just reading a good book can be my muse.


Blog City

Your Five Favorite Toys as a Child

1. Barbies (I had a huge collection of them and their accessories).

Here are some of the Barbie items that I had.

1. Wedding Barbie
2. Wedding Ken
3. Crystal Barbie
4 Crystal Ken
5. Skipper
6. Western Barbie
7. Camping Barbie
8. Angel Face Barbie
9. Barbie's horse
10. Barbie camping set
11. a Barbie car
12. a Barbie house
13. a Barbie bed
14. tons of Barbie clothes
15. Barbie kitchen set
16. so much more, but I can't remember them all

2. Slinky

I liked the original metal ones. The plastic ones would wear out too fast. I even remember the jingle. "It goes upstairs. It goes downstairs. It makes a slinkidy(forgot how to spell it) sound. Everyone knows it's slinky!"

3. My She-Ra and He Man action figures- Yes, I went through that phase playing with the action figures. I even had a She-Ra backpack. I also watched the She-Ra and He Man cartoons.

4. my tape recorder

I got it when I was 6 years old. I remember the first tape my Dad got me. It was a Loretta Lynn tape. I went around singing "Don't Come Home a Drinkin'" and "Your Squaw's On the Warpath Tonight".

5. My comic books

I went through this phase too. I read Teen Titians and Dazzler.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex for a day? What do you think your life would be like? Harder or easier?

No, I've never wondered this. I've always felt very natural being a female. In fact, the thought of living as a man for a day depresses me. I like being a woman. I would never want to change that. More importantly, it's the way God made me!

News In My World!

I'm watching Supernatural right now. I totally love that show! I hate that I've missed most of this season. I really hope to catch up with it during the summer when CW plays it over again in their repeat line up.

I finished reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne late last night. In a little while, I plan on reading "A Wedding Jig" by Stephen King. It's a short story from his book, Skeleton Crew.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812420-A-Muses-Toys-of-the-Opposite-Sex