*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812558-The-Past-of-Five-Colors-While-Walking
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#812558 added April 4, 2014 at 12:21pm
Restrictions: None
The Past of Five Colors While Walking
April 4, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What made you think of the past this week? Was it a happy or sad memory?

I haven't really thought about the past this week. I've been thinking more about the future, especially after receiving some good news last night and this morning. Read News In My World at the end of this entry to find out why.


Blog City

What five colors best represent your personality?

I really don't know what colors mean what kind of personality. I will tell you what my favorite colors are.

1. Blue- this is my most favorite, especially royal blue
2. Purple- I really love royal purple
3. Pink- hot pink is my favorite shade of pink
4. Red- I love blood red, not the orange red.
5. Green- emerald green is my favorite shade of green

I mostly go for jewel tones because they seem to look best on me.


Blogging Circle of Friends

All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking- Friedrich Nietzsche

What do you think? Does walking or exercising help you write?

Walking and exercising help keep my stress levels down. I can't seem to write when I'm stressed, so walking and exercising help in that way.

News In My World!

I've received some great news! Two different publishers have requested to see more of my work. One wants me to send them the whole manuscript, and the other wants to see the first few chapters.

I realize that I can still get turned down by both of them, but I'm happy just to get to this step after receiving about 12-13 rejections. It's really nice to have hope!

I finished reading The Town by Bentley Little yesterday. That is a really good book. I recommend anyone who likes horror novels to read this one.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812558-The-Past-of-Five-Colors-While-Walking