*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812645-Creative-Pursuits-and-The-Bloging-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#812645 added April 5, 2014 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Creative Pursuits and The Bloging Life
Today's blogs...

Blog City - Day 31 – April 5


Prompt~ If one experience or life changes---- from you writing your blog, what would you like it to be ?
I would have to say that writing my blog has given me more confidence in my writing voice. The prompts focus me and give me a starting point for my daily writing. I would also say they help me come to my writing each and every day. Those two things alone are monumental for me... I was once a child who was afraid to share my opinion; someone who would listen to others and follow the crowd. Now, I consider the prompts and write from the heart. I am pleased with what I am able to share and contribute – often surprising myself with what I really do think and I am even more pleased that others comment back and reinforce my views – I am not so different after all. People still like me even if they have a different opinion. And I feel okay with that. I truly appreciate this community and all that Writing.com and Blog City has provided for me.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Fifteen


1. In what ways do you consider yourself creative and what mediums do you use to express this creativity?
I would consider myself creative. I express my creativity in words - both in prose and poetry, letting the words play over themselves creating something from nothing. I also enjoy capturing images with pencil and paper - sketching. That is why I enjoy having a blank notebook with me so I can either write or sketch.
I also enjoy finding creative ways to help children make connections to new learning. Making a lesson fun and engaging is a challenge and it is very rewarding when my students are able to learn in a novel way.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812645-Creative-Pursuits-and-The-Bloging-Life