*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813239-Gained-or-Lost-Generations-By-Random
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#813239 added April 9, 2014 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Gained or Lost Generations By Random
April 9, 2014


Welcome to my Reality

What have you gained or lost by taking a big risk?

I gained having the love of my life by taking a big risk. Back in 2000, I placed an ad on Yahoo Personals. This was how I found my soulmate. If I hadn't of taken that chance, I would not have found the love of my life.

Blog City

What did you love most about your generation growing up?

The thing that I loved most is that kids from my generation (kids born from 1976-1979) was the we seemed to be raised not to fear (within reason). When I was a kid, myself and other kids walked to school. around town, ran errands for our parents, ect. We watched scary movies and read scary books without needing a parent beside us.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Pick a random word and do Google image search on it. Check out the eleventh picture it brings up. Write about whatever that image brings to mind.

I hate to say this, but I just wasn't inspired by this prompt. My mind just came to a total blank. Wait a minute! I just thought of something.

I saw an ad on TV that said coming in June. I typed in the word June. The eleventh picture had the word June and a umberalla and beach chair on it. I've been wanting to go to the beach because I haven't been their since 2005.

I guess I was able to write on this prompt after all. *Smile*


News In My World!

I made some honey cornbread with honey butter tonight for church. It was a mix that I sell through Country Gourmet Home. If you would want to buy this mix go to http://www.mycountrygourmethome.com/pcockrell

Tomorrow night, I will probably make some vegan pigs in a blanket for supper.

I forgot if I wrote about this yesterday, but I turned in my first round of edits and my author information sheet to the publisher today. I also printed out the contract and signed it. I will be sending this off tomorrow or Friday, depending on when I get a ride to the post office.

I'm watching Duck Dynasty. I even love watching reruns of the show!

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

PS...Be sure to check out my author page. I think I'm at 36 likes now. I'm still going for the first 100 likes. http://www.facebook.com/pennycockrell


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813239-Gained-or-Lost-Generations-By-Random