*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813102-A-Critical-Life-For-A-1000-Years-of-Architecture
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#813102 added April 8, 2014 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
A Critical Life For A 1000 Years of Architecture
April 8, 2014


Welcome to my Reality

What critical life events have shaped who you are today?

There have been two events that have shaped who I am today.

1. April 27, 2000- This was the day I met my soulmate and found out what it means to truly love someone.

2. Jan 27, 2011- This was the day I adopted my baby, Josette. This was when I knew that even though I can't have two-legged children of my own that I can still give motherly love to another living being.


Blog City

Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1000 years at any age physical age you chose?

I wouldn't not because of looks or anything like that, but if I did this, it would mean not being with my soulmate or my babies, Josette, Maggie, and Rocky. That would be a very lonely existence if I had to live without them.


Blogging Circle of Friends

What city has the most beautiful architecture? What makes it attractive to you?

I don't know much about architecture, but I really liked the look of many of the places in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, especially a plaza called The Village. I liked the quaint look of the shops and the cobblestone streets in the plaza.


News In My World!

I will be making my announcement on which publisher I signed with in an hour or two. I received one of the contracts tonight and will be reading over it to make sure that it is the right decision.

Go to http://www.facebook.com/pennycockrell (my author page) to find out which one! I'm also trying to reach 100 likes as my first goal for the page. I have about 28 right now.

I also made some yummy vegetable soup tonight.

Sister's Veggie Soup

1 lb ground beef or ground soy (brown and drain)
then add 1 can of tomatoes, 1 can of green beans, a couple of potatoes (peeled, cut up and boiled, the amount will depend on how much you need or want), bag of frozen black eyed peas (can use fresh also), vegetable or beef broth (I use 2 cans of vegetable for a vegan soup), and Country Gourmet Home Seasoning Salt or Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning salt (sometimes I use both)
I let this cook at a low temp for at least 4-6 hours.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813102-A-Critical-Life-For-A-1000-Years-of-Architecture