*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813594-tomorrow
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#813594 added April 13, 2014 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
tomorrow
Tomorrow never comes though at times I wish it would come. It is an elusive creature that is forever ahead and rarely looking behind.

I talked to my daughter a short time ago. It would have been tomorrow the day before. We talked about her coming over my house to take a picture of our dog Buddy for people back East. Mom's health is not good and I thought it would be a way to cheer her up. She loves the Buddy stories I share.

I was compelled to look at my choices. I grew bitter in the wake of the divorce and determined to spend more time with family rather than taking pictures. It has not turned out that way. I think to myself tomorrow it will change and tomorrow never comes. I am determined to make the most of an encounter. My daughter talked to me about taking two hours in a photo shoot with a class mate. I know for a fact there are few pictures of me that I know about since the divorce. Tomorrow comes and I will love even if it seems to never be enough. In the arena of eternity, it will be a memory worth keeping for as long as there is breath.*Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813594-tomorrow