*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813710-Being-Faithful
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#813710 added April 14, 2014 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
Being Faithful
The best I know to do is be faithful. There are some days in which this is harder/easier than others. I have been reading a good book that I would recommend to others. It is call "Jesus, The Forgiving Victim" my James Allison. The gist of the book is that God sent someone to us that can lead us into world where those bullied can find a safe place.

I hope that is what I can offer to others. I am learning that a safe place gives one confidence and perspective. I have lived with the label of being mentally unbalanced for a lot of my life. It is the name calling that is painful. People like the idea of having someone to target, so that they can go on as if nothing happened. After all they know who is crazy and it sure as hell is not them. *Pthb*


My pretext to it all is learning to be faithful. Jesus as the forgiving victim offers hope that things can be different. People can learn forgiveness in a community where learn to embrace the outcast no matter how crazy, lazy, stupid or bad that they might seem to the rest of the church. That is what makes the church work. People of faith decide that relationships are not decided by labels. They are determined to be faithful by connection to Jesus. Jesus knew what it was like to be bullied and yet he came back to share a better way. Rise up and take a stand, the life of victimhood can no longer reign.*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813710-Being-Faithful