*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813945-The-moons-a-balloon--not-my-title
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#813945 added April 21, 2014 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
The moon's a balloon ... (not my title)

David Niven wrote a book with that title.

David Niven is(was) an actor and featured in the original Pink Panther movie.

It is the month of the moon, red, blooded, and eclipsed, this month the moon is the show.

Do watch your near and dear for any strange behavior, hairy growths, marking of the territories, and any other dog-like habits.
It is the month of the were-wolf, one can never be too safe. Beware.

We (the people of this country) is warming up for a general election.
I have never quite understood politics.
The same people who was in trouble for the last period are promising they will not make the same mistakes again.
Yet there are no changes offered ?
If I were a betting man, I think I could double my money easily on this one.


We is ...
We; as in a democracy, therefore 'we' become one - ergo - we is.

Monday - the day of the rabbit (Easter bunny)

Comics and sarcasm - the lowest points of literature and wit, so I was told long ago, while using both to improve my stature in life.
Then these were swopped for classics and finer saki, the improvement was not noticeable as my taste in friends and drink stayed the same.
Methinks that coal by any pressure will stay just that, diamonds are only formed under extreme situations.

© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813945-The-moons-a-balloon--not-my-title