*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814193-Young-and-Wacky-While-Trying-to-Juggle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#814193 added April 18, 2014 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
Young and Wacky While Trying to Juggle
April 18, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Write a letter to your younger or older self, what will you tell them?


Dear Me,

I know that you're only 13 and may not understand the advice I'm about to give you. However, please read and keep this letter so you can reread it for future reference.

1. Please quit taking those diet pills! They are messing up our metabolism. I know you like weighing only 105, but it isn't worth it. The yo-yo dieting has to stop too.
2. It's okay to be different. Don't let anyone take away your uniqueness.
3. Keep reading and writing. Don't listen to those who tell you that reading and writing dark fantasy/horror will rot your brain. Trust me, you will find a publisher who will appreciate your work.
4. Don't give up on love, but don't try to find it now (besides you are too young for it now anyway). Stay away from the dating too soon band wagon, save yourself for the right one. You will find love. I promise! In fact, you will meet the love of your life, just be patient.

Sincerely,

Me/You


Blog City

Describe the wackiest but most useful advice you've every received. This could be interesting.

My grandmother (Dad's mom) gave me a "beauty box". This was her way on advising me on how to look beautiful.

The box contained the following.
1. Rosebud Salve (this was supposed to be used for everything for dry lips to acne). It's too greasy for acne, but it's great for lips, cuticles, and razor burns. It smells good too.
2. Oil of Olay (She gave me the oil free kind)
3. Preparation H- This is for the under eye area. It used to work, but they took out the ingredient that helped keep bags from forming under the eyes.

There were a couple of other items, but I can't remember them. I thought the Preparation H was the funniest item in the box.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Have you ever attempted to juggle anything either literally or figuratively? What was the results?

From 2002-2004, I tried working three jobs and go to school full-time. It went fine at first. I even made the President's list once and the Dean's list two or three times. However, I got burned out. I was tired all the time, and as a result, I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Then I got sick the last semester I went to school and flunk that semester. I didn't go back after that either.

I do want to go back someday if I get the money. I would either want to get a degree in English/Creative Writing or go to Cullinary school.

News In My World!

I miss my soulmate already! I'm so happy that I was able to see him twice this week. I just hope I get to see him again soon!

I'm not planning on doing much today except for running some errands and cleaning my room.

I may treat myself to a caramel frappe from McDonalds too.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814193-Young-and-Wacky-While-Trying-to-Juggle