*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814250-Rant-of-the-Day--D
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#814250 added April 18, 2014 at 6:34pm
Restrictions: None
Rant of the Day :-D
Prostitution Should be LEGAL: Or the porn industry needs to be shut down, dealers choice.
Submitted by OrionsFaith on April 18th, 2014 –
Category: Random

That's right, I said it.

Funny how the same people who want to hate the government for taking away a woman's right to have an abortion turn around and judge street walkers.

I don't agree with abortion and I do not currently sell my body for money, but I also don't feel I have the right to tell a woman (or man) she(he) can't have sex for money. Porn stars do it EVERYDAY! The difference? Anyone can be a hooker, but you have to be "hot" to sell the sex on tape. In what world does this even make sense?!!?!

You know why prostitution isn't legal? The same reason marijuana is illegal. The same reason the 1% club put our country through prohibition. Greed.

People whore themselves out EVERY DAY in dead end jobs and high salary careers that we HATE. Fact is, people need money. Fact is, if you pay them the right amount, people will do ANYTHING to survive. Whether you pay them $50,000 a year to waste away in a cubicle 40 hours a week or pay them 50 bucks for a good BJ a slut is a slut. Sure we pretty it up by giving ourselves fancy titles like 'Administrative Assistant' or 'Business Analyst' but a rose by any other name is still a hooker.

At the risk of sounding even more conspiratorial I think a part of the reason the 1% club refuses to make selling your own body legal could be population control also. Think about it, street walking is a DANGEROUS and lucrative business. Odds of you living a healthy happy life to the age of 80 being a street walker...slim to none.

What would be the odds of a child being forced to sell their body if ADULT prostitution was legal? Think about it. Every single cop that currently is on the beat arresting grown ass women who made poor decisions growing up COULD be out saving babies that are kidnapped and otherwise forced to enjoy rape. In lay-mens terms: More police officers could put time into rescuing child sex slaves if prostitution was legal. Child prostitution might not disappear, but if ADULT prostitution was legal I GUARANTEE you the statistics would go down. WAY down.

Think about it.

See also: http://www.bubblews.com/news/3043904-adult-prostitution-should-be-legal-or-the-p...

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814250-Rant-of-the-Day--D