*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814364-Happy-Easter-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#814364 added April 20, 2014 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Easter Sunday
Okay, time to try to sleep and get onto a day cycle--

Will log back in hopefully around 9am or so Sunday

Happy Easter preparations to all and remember--No matter your religious belief: "What the World needs now is Love."

added 5:24am EDT
Well, here I am. about 6 hours earlier than I'd like. I went to bed; was under the covers and closing my eyes; at 1:40am wdc time (11:40pm Saturday my time). And at 2:35am I'm wide awake (4:35 wdct)--can't go back to sleep. I lay in bed for about a half hour before I give it up and get up.

So here I am @ 5:23am wdct telling you all about it.

added 8:07am EDT
Okay I am ready to try again--but I've set my alarm for 10am (12pm EDT)--Tonight I need to get a full nights sleep, because I will have to get up and get ready for work this time tomorrow.


added 12:19pm EDT
Yay? I'm up? I'm a bit of a zombie at the moment, but yes, I am up and dressed. And I'm eating and having coffee--my first coffee in three days!

added 3:16pm EDT
Activities for today:
*Bookopen* reading
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
; all 13 issues; and all I have to say is, this newsletter is an enjoyable read and a MUST read. The tips given in every volume are well worth the time for the inprovement of the craft of writing. Every issue shows dedication and professionalism as well as Pride, Competence, Consistency, Style and Dependability. This is the first newsletter I have read from beginning to end--including the parts where you click away from the newsletter and land in another author's portfolio and the Public Review Page.

PatrickB has a winner and I hope he finds reasons to continue with this project and sharing with the writing community. The Editorial Staff include: Editor-in-Chief/Publisher none other than PatrickB ; Copy Editor/Columnist is Mandy ; and Special Contributor/Columnist is ~A.J. Lyle~ . Patrick, Mandy, and Joy deserve our applause and our readership. Well done and Rock On!

This newsletter is NOT one of the officially sanctioned writing.com newsletters so it is not found with the other newsletters for subscription. You need to go to PatrickB 's portfolio to find it. I was drawn to look it up by the 'buzz' around the community regarding Patrick and his 'newsletter' and I agree "Invalid Item is one of the most desireable sources of writing information on writing.com. *TrophyG*

*Quill* I'm the writer I am today, only because of all the help I've received from other writers yesterday. *Bookopen*

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814364-Happy-Easter-Sunday