*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815830-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#815830 added May 4, 2014 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
It went and got late on me tonight, again. Go figure! Actually I was hoping things wouldn't get this late, but they didn't work out according to the plan. First of all, I should start with my morning, the start of a new day, a new work week, and a new schedule.

I got up around five thirty, a bit earlier than I usually do on Sundays. Normally I set the alarm for five thirty, then snooze for fifteen minutes, then snooze again for another fifteen. Sure, I should just get up and start the day, but I've just been so short on sleep that I like to try and squeeze in every Z I can get. Today was different, because I didn't have to open, so I didn't have to be at work at eight. I didn't have to be there until eleven.

So, if I didn't have to work until three hours later than I did on past Sundays, why did I have to get up a half hour earlier? Because Rhonda opened today, and she wanted an extra half hour to get ready. It's faster for me, I don't have to do near as much as she does. So, we get up a half hour sooner and soon enough it's time for her to head out. But, I work right after her, and it's only three hours later, so why take both vehicles in, especially since the van is not running the best and we will both get done within a couple hours of each other.

Sure there's a wait, but we save driving fifty miles, so a little in gas and a fair chunk in the pocket book. This is twice each pay period we will be able to do this, so it's saving us one hundred miles in that same period. Since I have three hours to kill before my shift starts, I bring my netbook along and park by Target. I could also go into Targets lunch area and sit, or over to HyVee, MeDonalds, or the library, but today I decided to just park outside Target and stay in the vehicle.

I worked on Rhonda's evaluation and got that done and ready to print, then looked a little online. I wanted to look around more, and do more, like this entry, but I could not get into anything. See, I changed my passwords, and since I use an online password filler and generator, I don't think up anything, just plug the requirements into the program, click on the little button, and behold, a screwed up mixture of numbers and letters. They are so random, that there is no way for me to remember them, but the program does, and that works fine with me.

Only the last time I changed them, I also changed the password for the online site and could not remember it for the life of me. I could have gotten a hint, but the program sends it in an email, at the designated account. That would be fine, except the account in question is an online service and I need a password  to log in and read my mail. Well, since it's online, I need to use a password, but I can't get into the main account so it's no good, I wouldn't be able to read through any of my mail because I changed the password and can't get into my mail account.

That's right, my hint is set to mail to my online account and I need to log in to read anything, but since I don't know the password, and the program that stores then and fills them for me is needing a password to log into, and without it I don't have my password for my mail account, I'm kind of in a jam. So I wasn't able to log into anything this morning and didn't get anything done. Well, I did, I worked offline on an employee evaluation, but I couldn't finish it until I got logged into the cloud server later.

Then later, at work, I was thinking I would get done early today. Both Rhonda and I were there, working a double coverage shift, but it was pretty slow because of the cold, windy, and rainy weather. Only it got kind of busy right after I got there. Then, it would slow down and I thought again, maybe I can clock out; then it would get busy again. So I stayed and worked, Rhonda was able to leave when the other person got there, and again I thought I was going to be out of there in no time, but then we got hit with a big rush, then another and in the middle of all the traffic, our scanners started messing up. Well, lets say it was busy and we needed both of us to keep things moving.

In fact, Rhonda stopped to drop a few things off and she ended up working again for a little while too. But, eventually it slowed down and I was able to get out of there about a half hour after my shift was suppose to end. Then it was a little shopping and home, to eat a bit and then go to bed. Well, we ate a bit, now I'm finishing this and soon I'll be off to bed.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815830-Sunday