*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816060
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#816060 added May 6, 2014 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Taking A Class
Welcome To My Reality: What class would you like to take and learn more about? {all expenses paid}.

I would like to take more then one class. I would like to take: The History Of Rock and Roll. I would love to learn more about Rock Music and how it developed. I love old Rock and Roll and some of the new music. I would like to know the roots about it besides The Beatles. The Beatles made Rock and Roll great.

I would like to take a class in Medieval History. I love reading and writing about Medieval Times and it would help to know the history and why I am so fascinated. English Royals. I love them and I get so excited when they are mentioned on TV. I could make A's in The History Of Rock and Roll and Medieval History. Having more knowledge about what I love couldn't hurt.

** Image ID #1985670 Unavailable **


Member of: Blog City Public Records Clerk, Circle Of Sisters, Judge For Seasonal Writing Contest, Co-Host Of Monthly Calendar Writing Contest, Anniversary Reviewer, Circle Of Friends Blogging Group, Flair For Writing Editor, Owner Of Jane Austen and Hobbies and Crafts Forums.


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816060