*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816455-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#816455 added May 10, 2014 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
It went and got late on me before I got in here to write again -- go figure. It was a crazy day right from the start, but it's almost over and it should go better tomorrow, I hope. It's Mother's Day and that means it could be a real busy day, or it may be a bit calmer. Sundays tend to be a calmer day, and last year Mother's Day was a little slower than normal, since most families spent the day with Mom instead of shopping at a home improvement store.

As for tomorrow, we will have to wait and see, and of course, the weather will have a lot to do with it, too. Speaking of weather, how can they get so wrong? I looked at the National Weather Service and it was a high in the mid sixties, so that was about right. But that's all they had right. Wind, ten to thirteen  all day. Not! Rainy with periods of thunderstorms. Not! I also checked with Accuweather, and they said isolated thunder storms. Nope, we did get some dark clouds this afternoon, and it looked like it may storm, but it passed quickly and then more sunshine.

They also said winds from the east around ten to thirteen miles per hour, and of course, they were way off, too. We did get one period of rain today, but it was short and light, then back to sunshine with a few clouds from time to time. The wind, I would guess it was steady at twenty miles per hour or higher all day, with gusts up around fifty or higher, all day.

I think that's why the yard was so busy, everyone wanted to get their stuff before the rain came, and it never did. Now, for tomorrow. It was forecast for rain most of the day, but I have not looked since three thirty this morning, so I don't know what changes have been added to the forecast. I will look tomorrow and see what they say we will get, but even then, I don't think I can believe them. I'll dress for the forecast, but I will bring extra clothing in, just because they are wrong more than they are right.

I see there is a new Firefox available, a little pop up window just told me. It was not a distraction, didn't stay long, and was kind of nice compared to the stuff I usually get when a new update comes out. I will have to look into the new version tomorrow, it's much to late tonight. I need to put an end to these late nights and get more sleep, and these are the kind of little distractions that come up and lead me off course.

Tonight, it wasn't any little distraction, it was my own fault, and I think a lot of it has to do with being so beat and tired. I know, it doesn't make sense, but it seems to be true. I get to bed too late and get too over tired, then I can't function right, which leads me to get side tracked and off my course of action which leads me to stay up too late and then it just goes on and on.

But, tonight it will be different, I took a couple of sleep aids and I am already finding myself having difficulty trying to stay focused and get this entry finished. My mind is trying to wonder, and my eyes are so heavy I can hardly force them to stay open. I am typing and thinking at the same time, but I'm so tired I feel my fingers trying to type what I think, but they just don't follow the command I give. I feel as if I could keep right on typing even if I let my eyes close. I just don't know what I would end up typing. I do know, it would make no sense at all.

I have less than one hundred words left to type and I can get to bed. See, I write in 750 words and need to type at least 750 words for the day. Then, I will copy this and paste it in my journal in WDC. Well, if I can hold myself awake for a few more words, and a few more lines. I think I can, I think I can...

Wow, this is getting harder and harder to type, and even as I slow down, the mistakes speed up, I guess I better go while I still can.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816455-Saturday