*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816806-Undercover-Dog
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#816806 added May 14, 2014 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Undercover Dog
One thing I will never understand about our dog Buddy is a insatiable desire to be under covers. I can never be sure whether it is to hide, stay warm or simply to be a secret agent in disguise spying on cats or other potential evil doers. Even when we go outside there is a tendency to want to dive into some dark hole as he races after birds and squirrels It could be that is part of his survival. After all evil is always lurking right around the corner. This was never so evident as he escaped from our place to visit a dog nearby. He did his usual barking as if it was going to matter. The other dog took exception to his rude behavior and proceeded to put his jaws around buddy. It was good that the owners of that dog were nearby. At that point he was ready to be undercover in our hideout until it was time to fight crime again.

I wonder how much his behavior reflect what we all do. We have our own undercover behavior and venture out to fight evils of a different kind. Always know that Buddy is never very far away. He will fight your battles for you. And when things get tough he will hide undercover until it is time to fight battles once again.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816806-Undercover-Dog