*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816846-Time-Is-A-Teacher-Who-Handles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#816846 added May 14, 2014 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Time Is A Teacher Who Handles...
May 14, 2014

Welcome to My Reality

What do you to take care of yourself? Me time is so very important when we are constantly on the go and meeting the demands of employers, family, friends etc. Knowing how to look after ourselves, decrease our stress levels and take time out to just be is something more of us need to learn to do.

I don't get much "me time". My family doesn't seem to think that I need any. However, when I do get some, these are the things I enjoy doing.

1. watching The Chew while eating lunch.
2. watching The Riffleman every day (but my family loves to mess this up by asking me to do stuff)
3. watching Big Valley at 2 pm Monday-Friday..This I usually get to do since my mom is at work and my brother is taking a nap.
4. reading- I'm usually able to sneak in time for this without being asked to do something.


Blog City

Did you have a teacher who inspired you?

Most teachers seemed annoyed with me. Sometimes, it seemed they hated my guts because I wasn't like everyone else.

During my K-12 years in school, only three teachers were genuinely nice to me. My 11th grade English teacher thought it was great that I was going through my phase of reading the classics. During that year, I read Jane Eyre, Withering Hights, Great Expectations, Call of the Wild, Scarlet Letter, ect. The other two years where my 9th grade English teacher and my 10th grade American History teacher. They just thought it was great that I was reading something that didn't contain the word teen in it. Teens during my day read the following magazines instead of books: Seventeen, Teen, Teen Beat, and Y.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Finish this sentence then different ways: Life is fragile handle with...

Life is fragile handle with care.
Life is fragile handle with love.
Life is fragile handle with respect.
Life is fragile handle with hope.
Life is fragile handle with courage.
Life is fragile handle with understanding.
Life is fragile handle with honor.
Life is fragile handle with intelligence.
Life is fragile handle with humor.
Life is fragile handle with brilliance.


News In My World!

I made biscuits for the church supper. I also brought some organic jellies to eat with them. The blueberry jam seemed to be the most popular of the four that I brought with me. I also made a hickory ranch dip and brought almond crackers to go with that.

I'm watching Duck Dynasty. I guess that's a form of "me time" too. Blogging is something I do for myself too.

My internet service was supposed to be changed over to A T&T today, but the company called my brother and told him it would be tomorrow morning. I will have to keep the children in my room while the installation is going on. I hope it's around 9:30 because that is when they take their morning map.

This internet will be so much better. I will be able to watch movies and tv online without going over on usage and it will be faster. No more 3G!

I've got to go now and finish up some stuff before I go to bed.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816846-Time-Is-A-Teacher-Who-Handles