*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817775-Today-is-YOUR-day
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1976943
Writings about death, relationships, feelings, and time
#817775 added May 24, 2014 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
Today is YOUR day!
Today REALLY is your day! You do not have yesterday. It is gone. You cannot bank on tomorrow, for tomorrow is not promised. God woke you this morning, He gave you a present. A new opportunity to stretch out on faith. To not only dream the impossible dream, but to live it today.

So start your day in prayer. Give thanks for the possibilities that are in front of you. Let go of what did not happen yesterday. Open your mind to the challenges of today, knowing that with the faith of a mustard seed, you will be able to move mountains. You will overcome hardship. You will suppress doubt. You will conquer fear. You will walk in stride with your maker and change your part of the world. You will be an example to someone who is doubting, and falling short of their opportunities. You will let YOUR LIGHT SHINE TODAY as you walk out on FAITH! Peace and blessings as you go forth and shine brighter than yesterday's sunlight in a world that needs hope!

© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (UN: mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G. B. Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817775-Today-is-YOUR-day