*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817816-You-are-SPECIAL
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1976943
Writings about death, relationships, feelings, and time
#817816 added June 1, 2014 at 7:36am
Restrictions: None
You are SPECIAL
Many of us take life for granted or live vicariously through the lives of others.  Trust me, both are serious mistakes.  God has given you YOUR life, and YOU have the opportunity each day that He gives you breath to make YOUR life the best it can possibly be.  You may not be rich or have the things you want or even need some days, but trust me, God knows what He is doing to make you into the person that He wants YOU to be. 

Don't believe the hype about how Jay Z is or how Beyonce has a crowd of people worshiping her.  Inside each of them, they too have to give account for their actions.  As a young child, I was taught that there is nothing more precious than the body, mind, and soul that God gave me.  My Mother often said that there were millions and millions of people on this earth, but there was only one of me, and that God had taken special time to make me so unique.

There is ONLY one of you!  You are unique.  You were specially made by God for His purpose, and no matter what you do, you will serve His purpose.  So, why not be the best little YOU that YOU can be?  It is all up to Y-O-U!


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (UN: mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G. B. Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817816-You-are-SPECIAL