*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818194-Invitation
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#818194 added May 29, 2014 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Invitation
I love to be an inviter into the kingdom of God. I often wonder what it would be like for a dog to enter the kingdom of God. Wouldn't be wonderful to be a part of sharing that blessing with Buddy and all other animals that would love to know of heaven's bliss. I decided to see what I could find out. I already know that Buddy does not like snow and he is not too keen on rain that comes down from the sky. He also does not like thunder and lightning. With all that in mind I find myself wondering if he will make that ultimate decision. I am in the tub enjoying a bath and Buddy comes so close I can touch him. I would like nothing better to baptize him in the water, so that he could experience Jesus words, "this is my beloved dog in whom I am well pleased. Buddy is not ready yet. Maybe tomorrow. Be in prayer. Our dog is lost.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818194-Invitation