*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818643-Fear-Loves-Violence-on-TV
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#818643 added June 3, 2014 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Fear Loves Violence on TV
June 3, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What is your biggest fear?

I really don't have any fears. There is something that I find extremely creepy that y'all would laugh your behinds off when I tell y'all. I find cornfields extremely creepy. Watching the movie Children of the Corn caused this.


Blog City

Tell me about a personal experience with violence, either one you experienced personally or one you witnessed (or even choose a violent scene you watched on television or film that affected you) Can violence ever play an effective role in problem solving?

Here's a violent experience, but I'm changing the names of the guilty and innocent to protect identities.

Megan was awakened by a crash in the living room. She crept out of bed and quietly peaked her head in the doorway. She stared at two adults by the old wood heater and the pieces of a plate that laid all around. The female had a glass coke bottle in her left hand and a fork in the opposite hand. She threw the coke bottle at the male, and it hit him on the side of the head. She then ran and stabbed him in the arm with the fork.

Megan screamed, "Stop!"

They gave her a stunned look. The man ran to her, picked her up, and took her our of the house.


Blogging Circle of Friends

What was/is your favorite TV show?

I have a lot of TV shows that I enjoy. Since the prompt says chose one, I would have to say The Riffleman. It was a western in the late 50s early 60s staring Chuck Connors. I watch it everyday. Sometimes several times a day depending when it's on. I have loved this show since I was 12.

News In My World!

My brother finally got a job! He will be an instructor in Psychology at Black Hill State University in Spearfish, South Dakota starting in August.

I haven't been feeling too great lately. It's been affecting my concentration /focus. I'm going to my neurologist Thursday, so maybe I can get something done about it.

I had to restart the modified Skinny Girl Diet. I've now been on it for two days. Basically, I eat either 1500, 1600, or 1800 calories a day. It keeps a persons metabolism from getting sluggish or hitting a plateau.

I have Netflix now, and I love being able to watch movies from my computer. I've watched Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies, a couple of episodes of Extreme Couponing, a documentary on obesity, a documentary on McDonalds, The Spell, and Madea's Witness Protection.

Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818643-Fear-Loves-Violence-on-TV