*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818985-Patron-Saints-and-Books-into-Movies
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#818985 added June 7, 2014 at 12:24pm
Restrictions: None
Patron Saints and Books into Movies
Today's blogs...

Blog City – DAY 96 – June 7th, 2014


In 300 years, if you were to be named the patron saint of X, what would you like X to be? Places, activities, objects all are fair game.

I love animals. I could be the patron saint of animals - but I think that honour is already held by St. Francis of Assise - or what my Catholic Stepfather used to call 'St. Francis was a sissy'.

Or perhaps the patron saint of libraries or bookshops - particularly the little independent ones with character and charm.

I am curious to see what others come up with on this prompt.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


June 7 Prompt: What book would you like to see made into a movie or miniseries? Who would you like to see play the main characters in that movie/miniseries?

As I read a book I visualize my own movie of the place and the characters. Some authors can bring their worlds to such life for me I almost do not want to corrupt it with someone else's interpretation - but I still want to see it if they do happen to make the movie. Outlander is one such series coming out this summer. I am not sure who is in it. I am torn between wanting to see it and wanting to keep my own visuals.

Other possible options.... any of the romance novels I read. Jill Shalvis's Lucky Harbour series would be fabulous as would her Animal Attraction series.

On a less frivolous note... I might pick Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover just to see how they would film the trees full of Monarch Butterflies. As far as actors... the main character could be Thora Birch with her husband being... Josh Duhamel. Stockard Channing could be the mother-in-law with her husband being Clint Eastwood.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818985-Patron-Saints-and-Books-into-Movies